Thursday, April 26, 2007

For The Love Of ATC's.


So I found this incredible children's book thrifting at St Vinnie's. I love love love old readers and Dick and Jane type books. This one is great because it is almost all pictures and has animals, flowers, seasons, machines, just everything. I will probably just hoard this one for a little while before I decide to sell it or use it for the artwork as parts of an ATC or collage I create. I love to trade ATC's by the way, so if anyone is interested leave me a comment!
I'm expecting my cards from an etsy 10/10 swap hosted by electrikolor and I can't wait to get them! It is so fun to see what other people come up with on these little 2.5 * 3.5 cards. I enjoy making them because with my artistic ADHD I can't work on things too long before getting bored so the few minutes it takes to whip one out is perfect! I think I will go make a few right now!

1 comment:

tina kugler said...

I get it...the reason I can't find the cool stuff at Vinnie's anymore is because YOU are beating me to it! Curses! I saw like ten totally rad granny-square afghans (great '70s color combos) I wanted last time. I don't know why I even bother crocheting anything myself.