Saturday, August 11, 2007

I am going to do something I thought I never would.


I am going to list a card on etsy. Now I have been calling them ATC's (artist trading cards) because that is what I want to do with them...trade them. However I am having the hardest time finding people to trade with me without having to do a themed swap. Lots of people have them listed on etsy as ACEO (artist card edition originals?) and sell them so I guess I am going to try to do the same. So watch my etsy shop. Price will be minimal...$3.
Of course if anyone reads this and wants to trade cards I am still up for that!

1 comment:

David said...

Kim, email me with what you're talking about concerning trading cards...I've been making cards for years and if we're talking about the same thing I'll be happy to trade with you.