Thursday, September 20, 2007

My new toy.

Oh I got a new toy and I LOOOOOOOOOVVVVVEEEE it. It is a Zutter bind it all machine. It is little lightweight and works so easily it is freaky. I also got the dream cutter that cuts paper down to size very precisely and again freaky easy. So how it works is you stick the paper in the machine it punches the holes...then you put the binding on and squish it in another part of the machine and wahla...a journal. I am so happy I will finally get to use all those game boards and covers of kids books that are left after using the rest of the parts for collage projects. My first one is an old seashore book. As you can see in the top of the binding it will take me a little bit to get it down great. I sort of smooshed the top a little too hard. Oh well.

1 comment:

geriann said...

oh my gosh - i'm sooooo getting one of those - maybe - once i save up some $ - way cool - i'm jealous!