Friday, September 28, 2007

Sometimes it is the small things.


So I love love love these little posies that I cannot find anywhere anymore. They must still make them somewhere so if you are out there and know if I can still get them please please let me know where. Oh I got this little bunch this morning at an estate sale I popped into on my way to Stumpjacks for a sweet deal. One shiny dime. I also got a really scary santa that makes me so happy. I will most likely make some cards with an image of him on them and sell them in my etsy shop. Watch for them. Actually I could make them now and sell them for Halloween because he is that scary.

1 comment:

Victoria said...

I love these old flowers, too! And I agree, they are so hard to find, why is that? The ones pictured here are real beauties!