Saturday, December 1, 2007

Welcome? Winter

It is super crappy outside right now. It has been pretty much switching between snow and sleet with 30 mile an hour wind. Pleasant. Made for a pretty slow day at the shop. I did however host my first art party. I had 6 teenage girls and they created beautiful beaded jewelry. It was a good time. I learned a few things for the next time I host a party but overall it was a good experience. After I closed I had to brave the elements and go to the grocery store. That was fun. People really do forget how to drive in snow over the warm weather months. If there is 2 feet of snow on the road please travel under the speed limit and stay off my bumper. Is that really too much to ask? But I got home in one piece and promptly put on my jammie's. I have a feeling I will be in these same jammie's until Monday morning.

No comments: