Wednesday, January 2, 2008

I am an organizing fool...


I have just been organizing the day away and it feels good. I guess it is my new years resolution...even though I hate those things...and I really am going to try super hard to stick to it. I have decided that every night before bed I am going to make a to do list for the following day. This is going to be a very busy year for me and I just need to stay on top of it all. I went through and listed all the major events in 2008 and set art nights through July. I have a few fun things in mind for this year the soonest being a Lonely Hearts Club on Valentines Day. I want to have a party for all those lonely people...I am not lonely but don't really care too much for Valentines Day. We will all bring a handmade gift and exchange them while eating cookies and drinking coffee. Sounds like fun doesn't it? I bet you wish you were single now just so you could come. Anyhow more to come soon as I figure more out!
Oh yeah this is a butterfly baby........

1 comment:

Camilla said...

I wish I was nearer then I could come join you!