Friday, February 8, 2008

Hats hats hats


Once I get started making hats I can't stop. I have quite the surplus of them right now and decided to use the backdrop of freshly fallen snow to take some shots of my creepy head wearing a few of them to list in the etsy shop. January is pretty slow in the brick and mortar so etsy can get a lot more attention.
Today I am going to list more of my ephemera packs. I've been digging in the studio finding all kinds of stuff I didn't even remember I had.
I've had a bad week. I had a flat tire, ran into my friends Jim Dolans shed (and destroyed it), broke the cupboard door, and gave up caffeine. Here's to Friday!

2 comments:

tina kugler said...

looks like you picked the wrong week to quit coffee! btw, i have started driving again, so it's probably best you stay inside anyway. yipes!

Kate said...

Eesh. Giving up caffiene is rough, not to mention your other woes. I feel for you.