Monday, March 24, 2008

Inspired

I had a fantastically inspiring weekend. Friday was wonderful spending the day with Glenn and going on a roadtrip. We stopped at Assemblage. It is a wonderful little oasis of goodies in downtown DePere. This is Teresa the owner....this is one talented woman pictured here. You must go if you happen to be near Green Bay/DePere. I would probably still be there if Glenn wasn't with me.
Easter was so fun this year. Molly is at that perfect fascination age where the little things made her squeal. She was amazed at the colored eggs that appeared all over the house and very happy to get Enchanted from the Easter Bunny. I have a feeling I may see that movie 10,000 times. Oh well it's good. We went to Glenn's parents and played outside for a little while on Molly's swing. Man look at her she rocks.
Speaking of rocks I am obsessed with making my new rock jewelry and paid a quick (and cold) visit to a nearby beach. Yeah this is just 2 blocks from my house...how lucky am I?

2 comments:

Diana said...

How lucky are you? Lucky, lucky, lucky. I would say absolutely "enchanted." :)

It sounds like you had a wonderful holiday, and I'm so glad. The smile on your lovely little girl's face says it all.

Best wishes,
Diana

Kate said...

What a great post! I'm glad the stone jewelry making is going well!