Monday, March 31, 2008

My opening.

I just wanted to thank all of my wonderful friends for coming out on Friday night and supporting me at my very first art opening. It was so much fun! You all inspire me! A special thanks again to Kim and David for giving me the opportunity, Amy.Heather.Heidi.Barb.Judy.Randy.Barb.Anne.Deb.Mary.Laurel.Theresa.Becky...Thanks for the gorgeous flowers!!!!, All the people who purchased pieces (I sold 10!), Nate for taking some great pictures, and of course my fantastic husband Glenn for making my dreamy life possible. I love you guys!

3 comments:

tina kugler said...

congrats! wish we could have been there!

David said...

It was a super-fun evening (and as I understand it, perhaps a little too fun for you after you and your posse left after the reception...ah, good times, good times...). You are a fun, talented, smart-alecky and wonderful friend and we love you!

I'm just a little envious that Bobbie purchased "A Girl and Her Jackass (David)."

Diana said...

Congratulations! Sounds like a wild success. I'm so glad for you, and wish I could have attended!

Best wishes,
Diana