Wednesday, May 21, 2008

We are all the same inside.


I made a creepy little box yesterday. I am really having a lot of fun with the little sample pack of Golden products I got. It is really hard to tell from the picture but I did a fun molding paste texture in the background of this box which when I painted red then dry brushed turquoise reminded me of veins. I recalled in my heaps of junk seeing a picture of circulation and thought up this little masterpiece. I used a zipper, some old stamps, a tape measure, and a few bones (from what I do not know) that I found on the beach to bring the creepiness level up just a tad. I am feeling happy but you couldn't tell looking at this. I love it.

7 comments:

High Desert Diva said...

A little creepiness is good...shake everyone up a little

S. Collier said...

I love it!

Tia Colleen said...

That box is totally creepy, and I love it!

Kate said...

This is the best one yet. Are you selling it?

David said...

From this angle that looks like a turkey neck bone...although I also have some turtle neck vertebrae that are similar. I like it.

Banana-head Pancake said...

I love it too!

CEDAR JUNCTION said...

I love your creepy little box - you are SO creative!!