My talented art friend Pam sent this survey to my art friend Jodi and now I am taking it from Jodi. Just a little way to learn a little more about me and my crazy world. I think it is fun and feel free to copy and paste it to your blog with all your answers. If you do make sure to post a link to your blog in the comments so I can learn a little more about you too!
1.What time did you get up this morning? 7:23
2.Diamonds or pearls? Definately pearls. I love my diamond ring but no more diamonds for me.
3.What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Honestly don't remember. I think it was The Ring.
4. What is your favorite TV show? I love American Idol!
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Today I had cheerios. My favorite breakfast is a Fiesta breakfast wrap from wrap it up ( a great local restaurant)
6. What is your middle name? Ellen
7. What food do you dislike? I can't think of anything I don't like.
8. What is your favorite CD at moment? I rather love Maroon 5.
9. What kind of car do you drive? An old Mercury Sable. Actually a chunk just came off the wheel well. I am not a car person as long as it gets me to where I need to go.
10. Favorite sandwich? I LOVE sandwiches. I really enjoy BLT's with a little avacado, tuna, rhuebens, turkey and swiss....the list goes on and on and on.
11. What characteristic do you despise? I am not fond of people who don't mind their own business.
12. Favorite item of clothing? Today it is my long gray sweater....brrrr it's cold.
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Greece. Actually the island from MommaMia.
14. Favorite brand of clothing? Don't care as long as it's cheap.
15. Where would you retire? We will likely retire back in Baraboo but in my dreams it would be a villa on a beach in Mexico.
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? 34...I had a GREAT party and we did an awesome painting that hangs in my kitchen.
17. Favorite sport to watch? I guess it would be football but it is only because I have to pick one. Not a huge fan.
18. Furthest place you are sending this? All over the world!
19. Person you expect to send it back first? nobody.
20. When is your birthday? July 28
21. Are you a morning person or a night person? Definately morning! I am usually in bed by 10!
22. What is your shoe size? 10
23. Pets? Holly an English Setter ♥♥ and Flounder the Beta fish.
24. Any new and exciting news you ' d like to share with us? I am the new president of the downtown association. Not sure if that's exciting or not. I will let you know.
25.What did you want to be when you were little? What I am. An artist.
26.How are you today? Not sure yet but I do know I am cold.
27. What is your favorite candy? Not really a huge fan of candy. I know weird. We still have Halloween candy from 2007.
28. What is your favorite flower? peopnies, lilacs, lily of the valley, How can I pick? Tulips, daffodils.......
29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? February 22...Molly's Birthday party.
30.What's your full name? Kim Ellen Geiser
31. What are you listening to right now? Sesame Street Elmo to be exact.
32. What was the last thing you ate? Honey Nut Cheerios.
33. Do you wish on stars? I sure do.
34. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? I feel like I would be yellow.
35. How is the weather right now? I think it is -15 with a -35 wind chill. It is cold in the house.
36. The first person you spoke to on the phone today? No one.
37. Favorite soft drink? Gave up soda last year. I do love sparkly lemon water though.
38. Favorite restaurant? Love local places like Wrap It Up and Courthouse Pub but do also like Olive Garden....mmmm their salad.
39.Real hair color? dirty blonde.
40. What was your favorite toy as a child? Crayons.
41.Summer or winter? Summer
42. Hugs or kisses? Both
43.Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla. Not a big Chocolate person??
44. Coffee or tea? Depends on the day. I am addicted to Chai.
45. Do you want your friends to email you back? For this no but if I email a friend I get paranoid if they don't email me back sometimes. The crazy in me.
46. When was the last time you cried? Last night durning American Idol.
47. What is under your bed? Owners manuals, Glenns camera, a few magazines and socks. 48.What did you do last night? Made supper, cleaned up a bit including the toilet, watched Idol, made a couple dozen cards, played with playdough and read about my pal Jodi in Cloth Paper Scissors.
49. What are you afraid of? Dying young, me or my family getting ill, murky water, leeches, slugs, heights, my car crashing into water. Yeah I have a few issues. There are more but I don't want to sound like a complete loon.
50. Salty or sweet? Salty for sure.
51. How many keys on your key ring? 5
52. How many years at your current job? 10 in business but I have been an artist all my life.
53. Favorite day of the week?Sunday but really I like all days.
54. How many towns have you lived in? 3
55. Do you make friends easily? I have a ton of great friends but only a handful of really close friends. I look at everyone as a potential friend!