Thursday, December 3, 2009

Classes are up!

Basic Beading...$30...February 16th Learn techniques to make a pair of earrings and a bracelet and take home your jewelry and knowledge!
Collage Painting...$30...January 28th...Get a canvas and use ephemera and paper to create a painting. Learn the techniques to create a work of art...no need to be an artist!

Soldering Basics...$30...January 12... Learn how to make soldered glass pendants and bring one home. If you want to include a personal picture bring art/pictures that will fit in 1 by 3 inch slides. This class is almost full already so if you are interested let me know asap!






Paper Mache Snowmen Jars...$30...January 21...This is fun. Inspired by my friend Sue Pelletier's famous front page of Cloth Paper Scissors snowmen. I will have premade unfinished heads made (but still show you how easy it is to use this fun material) and you can choose your jar and fill it with goodies. Bring your own mementos to put in the jar if you like!

3 comments:

Artsnark said...

what fun! wish I lived closer. great pieces too

gilstrapdesigns said...

Wow these are some really good classes I wish I lived there. I love those earrings and the soldered pendant.

sue pelletier said...

hi Kim! looks great! tahnks,
sue