Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Seam Binding.

So I recently found a supplier for a brand of seam binding I have been searching for for quite some time now. When I got my huge rolls of this fabulous ribbon I was in LOVE! The colors were so dreamy and the possibilities of how to use them are endless. They add a perfect finishing touch to my soldered pendants and tied on the links of bracelets. I have only just begun playing with this fun new to me product and cannot wait to see what else I can create with it!


3 comments:

Maria Birch said...

Lovely, Kim, just lovely. And now I have an idea for a project I'm working on...that seam binding should do the trick.

gilstrapdesigns said...

I love this bracelet. I know you're having fun playing with these beautiful ribbons.

Unknown said...

Want! They're so cute!