Friday, December 30, 2011

An artsy gal.

What do you want to do? I mean really want to do. If money, time, life had no chance of getting in the way what would you do with your life. I want to make art. I want to inspire others to make art. I want to make a difference in the world. I just want to be me...an artsy gal.

If you want to be an artsy gal join me for these classes....

January Classes!!!!
1-11 6-9pm Poppy polymer pendant $30
1-18 6-9pm This is your life collage $40
1-14 10-5pm Art Journaling Basics $60
1-25 6-9pm Metal stamping $30
... Class minimum is 3 people and maximum is 10. You must pre-register by emailing Kim Geiser at gkgeiser@yahoo.com. Please include your name and phone number and the number attending. Payment can be made through paypal (I will send you an invoice) or by cash or check the night of the class or mailing to Persimmons Studio 314 N 8th Street Manitowoc WI 54220

No comments: