Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Estate Sale Nirvana.


Oh what fun I had last night at an estate sale. I spent a lot of my hard earned cash at this one and may even go back to spend a little more. It was so fun. It has been a little while since I have gone to one. I got so much cool stuff. The lady was very stylish and had such cool vintage clothes. If only I was a size 10! I did get a couple of the skirts because I could not resist a pelican decorated wrap skirt! I did pick up 6 aprons and 4 vintage purses that are just awesome! My favorite find is probably the silly Christmas package decorations seen in the picture! I just love these little treasures and scoop them up whenever I find them and found a box of about 45 of them there!!!! Instant happy. Some of the other stuff... a set of 12 hand painted glasses, biology textbooks, 6 really cool dishtowels, a aluminum cocktail shaker, some covered enamel containers and a box of assorted tatted laces (perfect for my new pendants). I keep thinking about an old doctor cabinet that was there and think I may go back for it! All this stuff will be out after Krazy Daze tomorrow! I am having 40% off all vintage so it will make room for this cool stuff! I of course have all kinds of stuff to do to get ready for tomorrow but here I am blogging! Better go......

4 comments:

David said...

Hey you Crafty MoFo...have you thought about putting a little pic in for your profile, to show when you post or comment elsewhere...like on your recent Stumptoons comment?

MSN said...

I live for yard sales like this! I am a lucky gal, cause I can wear most of the vintage I buy. It makes my husband very unhappy, because I can not resist springing for another dress or apron. Your haul here looks fantastic! Can't wait to see what you do with those little package toppers!

Xanthe said...

OMG! I love the vintage xmas picks. I have a few, but that many. U lucked out!

Confections said...

Persimmons,

Your storefront looks so inviting. And those Christmas items take me back to my childhood....