Saturday, September 29, 2007

Art and About at the Farmers Market.


So Heather and I hung out at the farmers market with a few of our chairs for charity. It was super fun...we gave out tons of fliers...met lots of cool people....and are going back in a couple of weeks to do it again! We have 65 chairs already! It is going to be a good good time. The auction is October 27th in conjunction with the small fall art tour. I can't wait! Hope to see you there...oh and there is still time to donate a decorated chair just bring it into Persimmons!

1 comment:

Mea said...

Gosh, I love that owl chair. I'd probably get outbid on it.

My email is down but you can reply to my blog on this or call. . .I'm in the book.

I have a table that I thought you might like. It's yellow and stainless. It's oval with the legs in the center kind of. It's sort of 50's dinerish. It's yours for the taking if you can come get it. It seems like it would be your style of thing, or maybe you know someone else who could use it?