Monday, January 28, 2008

All around the country.



I found a bunch of the coolest hankies I have ever found today at my favorite place. I have listed a few in my etsy store and have a few more here for only $6! They would make really cool pillows or even framed to show your love for the states. Besides Iowa and Oregon I have California, Oklahoma, Montana, Missouri, Michigan, Illinois, Idaho, The Dakotas, and New Mexico. I checked em out on ickbay and a few were selling for big bucks! I think it would just be a super fun collection. I probably am so in like with them because I used to collect the souvenir glasses and they remind me of those?

2 comments:

Kate said...

Damn, no New York?

tina kugler said...

oooh, sewn together they also make great little curtains for the bathroom window!