Thursday, November 15, 2012

Chhhh chhh chhh changes.

Wowsers that last post was my 500th! Craziness.

I have been going through a lot of changes lately both professionally and personally. The new motto of my life is to streamline and simplify. Personally that means purging almost everything in my studio to prepare for the next chapter of our lives. On the art career part it means the same. The last 10 years have been amazing as a working artist. It brought me to explore so many mediums that I cannot even begin to realize I made so many amazing things over the years thanks to inspiration from others and my crazy life. I am so thankful. All of that exploration has lead me to realize I do not need 1100 square feet of supplies and stuff. I need only what can fit on a few shelves. The other stuff is just weighing me down. So.....

HUGE REALLY MOVING ON THIS TIME FOR REAL SALE

AT PERSIMMONS STUDIO
314 N 8th Street
Manitowoc WI 54220

Friday November 23 and Saturday November 24
9-3 both days.
Everything will go. Over 500 $1 Grab bags. Books 10/$1, most vintage items 50 cents, furniture, craft supplies and tools, furniture....it all must go as we prepare to sell the building and move on!

I really want to thank everyone who visited the shop over the years. Your friendship and support has meant the world to me!

Since I will be moving from the building that has seemed to build my identity as Persimmons Studio it is only natural I would now reclaim my identity as an artist and move away from the Persimmons Studio name. I am building a new blog and hopefully website under my name Kim Geiser. I may or may not continue posting on this blog until I make the change but in the meantime you can start following that blog here..... http://kimgeiser.blogspot.com/
Of course there is no content on it yet but that way you can follow and not miss new work and my crazy musings once I start the transition. I will focus much more on listing and promoting new work in a much more consistent manner as I work to produce a line of inspirational products featuring my hopefully inspirational artwork!

I am really really really excited about the future! Change is good and this change already feels freakishly right where it needs to be when it needs to be. Thanks again for riding this rollercoaster ride with me! Love to you all!

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Ok, if that weren't Thanksgiving weekend, I think I'd have to make the 9 hour trek. Big hugs to you and sending tons of positive thoughts for your life changes!!!