Monday, April 23, 2007

Crazy Crazy Morning!


I woke up at 5:30 without an alarm today. It was raining so I sat and watched the news to see if it was going to let up some so I could walk, it did, so I walked. So I got home did my morning stuff and got my girl all ready to go. Got to the car and tried to open the door with the power locks and nothing. I knew it wasn't going to be good but tried to start it anyway...nothing. So we walked to daycare about 1.5 miles away which was no big deal until I got about 4 blocks from the shop on the way back and it started to downpour. Luckily I was near my friends shop Grape Grain and Bean , which worked out OK because I've been meaning to get there to get some tea brewing supplies anyways. I spent a little time, and money there and when the rain was light enough to go back out I quickly went on my way. So by 11:30 I had 6 miles of walking in already, really flat hair, and wet sneaks... but I feel really good. I'm thinking the walking to daycare may become a daily thing? It certainly would be more green of me.


I still don't have a camera but here is a nice necklace I made a little bit ago that is still here. Great Peruvian opals, turquoise, pearls and a huge silver pendant. I love it!

No comments: