Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Flamingos anyone.



So I just finished my pink flamingo cards for a swap in the ATC yahoo group. I love flamingos so this swap was right up my alley. This one you see up close was my fav. It features a stamp given to me by my new very cool friend Natalie. Her Granny collected stamps and they found envelopes full so she passed them on to me. Anyhow the stamp is deer in the open countryside and the flamingos dream of a life of freedom like the deer. I had fun with these. Another one that is very hard to see on the picture is a couple of flamingos on a background of bacon and eggs and it says good flamingos always eat breakfast. I hope the people who get my cards appreciate my ridiculous humor.

4 comments:

Twin Mommy in Manitowoc said...

Can I Say - How cool are your cards!!! You know I have a thing for Flamingos. I want to see all of them when I see you next! Talk to you soon!

Twin Mommy in Manitowoc said...

Your Flamingos are so fun! I love them!! You know I have a thing for the Flamingo?! Talk to you soon ofr should I say-TTYS!

Twin Mommy in Manitowoc said...

Hi Kim - I love your flamingo dudes!!

Twin Mommy in Manitowoc said...

I love the Flamingos! I have to check them out whenI see you next!