Friday, June 8, 2007

Garden Fair Tomorrow

So I got this adorable little fly last year at the Garden Fair held in a beautiful little park in the center of town. It is tomorrow and it kind of sucks because it starts at 10 when the store is supposed to open. I think that we will just have to open late. It is such a great little fair. Washington Park is so nice, I love seeing it being used. So many people come to the Garden Fair which is always a good thing. I love it when the weather gets nice and all the fun outdoor events begin! We have so much to do here in Manitowoc despite what the naysayers say.

1 comment:

David said...

Naysayers?? What naysayers??? Are you trying to say that there are actually people out there who complain more than they celebrate life in this community?? NO WAY!

BTW, I'm digging the worm girl piece...