Sunday, October 7, 2007

Joelle and Robs wedding fun

Having fun dancing with the boys
Doing the Chicken Dance
And passed out. We had a lot of fun at my sister in laws wedding. It was a super freaky warm day that began with a little shower. They got married in a beautiful little chapel in the Baraboo Bluffs. The reception was very small and intimate. Molly obviously had a blast and passed out at about 10:30. She was super well behaved and made me tired just looking at her. We planned on going to Devils lake the next day but I am getting old and wearing 4 inch heels made my feet unbearably sore so we just went shopping in the Dells instead. I had a wonderful night spending it at one of my very best friends Julie. Her boyfriend Chris made us a great steaks on the grill. It is always nice to get a home cooked meal when you are on vacation. Today we did go to Devils Lake and Molly had a lot of fun swimming. Who would ever have thought that we would be swimming in a lake on October 7th! We drove and ended up in Minocqua. I like it here. We are staying at a great hotel and ate at a really yummy pizza bar for dinner. We decided we are staying until Wednesday. I really really really needed this. It is nice to spend some quality time with Glenn and Molly.

No comments: