Friday, February 1, 2008

Getting rid of some of my fantastic stuff...


I have too much stuff. Way too much stuff. More stuff than I will ever use in my entire life but yet I keep finding more and more to hoard. It is an addiction. Some gals have problems buying $2000 purses or really expensive shoes with names I can't even pronounce but not me. I have a very hard time not buying junk. Just today I went to Vinnies and bought 5 old books...to go with the thousands I already have. I need to share. So I listed this very carefully put together pack of blue things in my etsy shop and will try my best to make more. It is very hard. I have good stuff and don't like to share. But I will.

1 comment:

Loren Hales said...

I'm the same way! I have an extreme addiction to buying vintage jewelry boxes and vintage jewelry. I just have this strange feeling that even if its not my style, there is someone out there that would love it.

I should take pictures of the 20 or so boxes of jewelry I have... people would be amazed.