2. I would love love love to have a little cafe someday and serve homemade soup and fresh bread and loose teas and whatever other yummy thing I decided to make.
3. I once met the Tom Jones and made fun of his name because I didn't know it was the Tom Jones.
4. I am a complete slob in my studio/work space.
5. I wear totally unmatching socks a lot and don't care who sees.
6. I bite my nails...stopped for a few years when I had braces but as soon as those babies came off I was right back at it.
7. I am living my dream life. I have a perfect (almost) husband, a beautiful little girl, a business and building I never would have imagined, great funky friends, involved in some fantastic community projects I am very proud of and a totally cute dog to boot. I am lucky lucky lucky!
So you lucky folks get to post 7 things about you on your blog and than link 7 people you want to hear more about. Let them know by commenting on their blogs! It is fun.