Friday, March 7, 2008

Hangin out with Molly today.


We had a fun morning...she saw my blog and all the pretty pictures so we went to the museum and checked out the art. Being 3 like everything else her attention span was little to none but it was fun. We went in the mansion that is attached to the art museum and I was reminded how absolutely beautiful it is. After the museum we had a little time so we went for a quick lunch at Maretti's, a wonderful little Italian Deli around the block. It was delish. On the way back to the store I had her on my shoulders and she kissed my head and said I love you mommy. I told her I loved her back and then she said you are the best mommy in the whole world. Dang that kid is awesome.

4 comments:

Kate said...

How sweet. You two are too cute!

Amateur de Livre said...

Didn't realize it was you who owned Persimmons - we actually went to high school together, what a small world (used to be Tracee Skrepenski). Will definetly stop in sometime because your shop looks awesome! Take care!

David said...

mmhmm...miss those days I do...

Susan said...

Molly is a delightful girl. Wish we could stop in and say hi!