I was tagged by the great Melissakate straight out of New York. I have never met Melissakate but living in Wisconsin makes anyone who lives in New York instantly cool plus she has a really nice blog.
So I guess the rules are that I have to link her...done....and then post the rules and these are them...list six quirky facts about moi...tag 6 others with links to their blogs...let them know they have been tagged. Well she informed us that there is an old Aztec curse bestowed on all who do not comply with the rules so I am risking that curse and skipping the tagging others part. I think I am pretty gutsy ain't I?
1. I didn't kiss a boy until I was 19 and it was horrible.
2. I make something creative every single day of my life and if I don't I get a little out of whack.
3. I am the president of an art group, the vice president of a downtown association, and one of the founding leaders and workerbee's of a new festival in my community...SPUTNIKFEST. Plus run a brick and mortar all by my self (sometimes Annette helps out) and have a three year old. So I guess you could say I am busy.
4. I love playing in the dirt in my gardens. Can't wait for this....
5. I can't shop at Goodwill anymore because I got in a fight there once.
6. I like beer.
Now bring on the curse....