Monday, October 6, 2008

Fall

These little creatures I just listed in the cheapoldcrap shop remind me of fall. I love fall. I love the crisp cool air, I love the color, I love wearing sweaters and huge socks. Actually if it could be a cool 55-60 all the time I would be very happy. Molly and I were walking to the car today when she screamed out "look mama it's still fall!!!" and ran through the maple leaves. It made me think about how nice it is to be a child and just show your love for the season with so much enthusiasm. It is really nice having a kid to remind you of things like that.

2 comments:

Victoria said...

These are so cute!
I love fall, too!

David said...

That's such a cute little menagerie - cute little Bambi fawn, cheery little squirrel, wise and protective hawk...it looks like something out of one of those oh-so-sweet Walt Disney films...mmmmmm (long comforting sigh...).

THAT IS UNTIL THE DEER'S EYES TURN RED AND HE GORES YOU WITH HIS ANTLERS, WHILE THAT DAMN RODENT JUMPS AT YOUR THROAT AND RIPS OPEN YOUR JUGULAR, AND THAT DEMON BIRD SWOOPS DOWN TO TEAR YOUR EYES FROM THEIR SOCKETS! YEAH, YOU AND YOUR "CUTE LITTLE" FOREST CREATURES OF DEATH!!