Wednesday, May 8, 2013

So inspired.

When you get an email that instantly prompts you to create something....that is a friend worth keeping. This piece was just that. The fabulous Sallianne sent me an email that made me so happy to be a part of the fabulousness that she and Ellen put together at retreats all around the world called Art Is You. It is so amazing. I've been to a few different venues and none compare to these. There is a complete sense of family and being embraced like no place else ever. If you get a chance to take part in any of these fine events do not pass it up! It will change your life. Check the link for locations and dates....oh and see that fabulous artwork....it's mine. :)

Speaking of great events join me this Saturday from 9-3 for my wonderful friend Jaimie Danes country show.... Art in the Hollow. Jaimie makes amazingly colorful garden art and my other good friend Geri will be selling her equally amazing clothing from her company Gadjettes. Another artist Lisa will be selling her paintings. I will have jewelry...featuring my bird pendants on a linen cord for $10!!!!!!! I made 40 and once they are gone they are gone. I will also have leather cuffs, treasure necklaces and a mish mash of all sorts of goodies. The show is at Hidden Hallow Garden Art in New Holstein WI.... N1851 Orchard Road. Come .... I promise a good time. :) and if it rains I will dance in the rain with you. :)

No comments: