Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Sooooooooooooooooo Busy!!!!!

So I am using my husbands computer for this post so sorry..no pictures. I couldn't really post any pictures that would really have anything interesting about today anyway. I did a whole lotta running around today trying to sell a really good idea for a fundraiser for our downtown association. We are going to make a i heart manitowoc button sell it for $3 and then if you wear your button for Oktoberfest on October 6 you can get a good deal or maybe even something for free at participating businesses. I think it's fun...buy a cool pin that you will be proud to wear and get a deal...what more could you ask for? So after I talked to a few businesses about that I came back and got ready for the Sputnikfest meeting. It was a good meeting. We talked about lots of the legal stuff which wasn't fun but necessary. We talked about a lot of really great fun stuff to so it far outweighed the icky legal stuff. I do have a lot to do tomorrow though! Hopefully I will have time to blog but if not I will be back in full blogging mode in a few days!

No comments: