Thursday, December 27, 2007

Our Christmas.

So if anyone ever wonders where I get my creativity from this is my mom's planter...brilliant. Her and Molly did that.
Me and my sister and brother for our annual in front of the tree pic.
My adorable cousin Larry from Boston.
This shot of Molly with her new Ariel toothbrush is a little fuzzy but kind of works because she was so excited about the silly little thing she couldn't stop running around. For some reason she thought the toothbrush was a scrub brush because she started scrubbing her face, back, and butt with it too. It was hilarious.

3 comments:

Kate said...

Looks like such a sweet and cozy family.

QuintessentiallyEnglish said...

awww mooly does look very excitied! and loved the snowman family!

Linda said...

LOVE, love, love the snowman window box.
Happy New Year to you!