Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Halloween Happening.

Join me for a spooktacular open house this weekend! The ghoulish fun starts on Thursday 2-8 with $5 ATC night 6-8. Friday 12-6 and Saturday 12-4 there will be an open house where you can tour my new studio space and see what Molly and I have been making. The kid painted a pumpkin and it bears a striking resemblance to Lady Gaga...you have got to see it. So be there or be square!

I will be having open houses about 8 times a year so all of my local friends can shop! The next open house will be a Holiday Open House the first weekend of December so mark your calendars now. Classes will also begin in the next few weeks and I will send the list out in my email newsletter...so if you do not get my email... sign up today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like your sense of creativity.