Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Hi.

I was thinking this morning how neglectful I have been of my poor little blog and how I need to really get back into regular posting but then I started to think about things I blog about and I haven't been doing much of those things either. With Sputnikfest right around the corner...how did that happen...I haven't really made many things or had a whole lot of time to do some good treasure hunting. Sure I have made some little things here and there but it has been a good long while since I have sat down in my studio and had a few hardcore days of letting my creativity go. I miss it and look forward to the fall when I can do it again.

Makes me feel a little like this woman looks. I would list this picture in my etsy shop cheapoldcrap but I don't have time...too busy!

4 comments:

sarahelizabeth said...

Wow, I didn't know about Spunikfest--that's crazy!! I'll have to come down and check it out if I can!

Anonymous said...

Nice to see you back blogging... I've been checking in and wondered what you've been up to.

jin said...

You should have a caption contest for that photo! It's priceless! :-)
I think she's thinking:
"What the *bleep* was I thinking? I can't believe I married this schmuck!"

karmadog said...

Hey, that's my mom in that photo!

Stop making fun. She's a beautiful woman!!