Monday, July 13, 2009

Published again!!


I got a couple of copies of the Fall issue of Bead Unique in the mail today. My article on a button bauble bracelet is on page 52. I love how it turned out and the pictures they took actually look like ones I would have taken! The best surprise about the article is that I got paid! It is my first real getting paid and published gig. I think I may be ready to make this a regular thing. I am thrilled that they also used my bracelet for the issue web page and it makes a little appearance on the page index in the beginning of the magazine. Oh happy day. :)

7 comments:

QueenBe said...

You can't beat that!! Being published AND getting paid! Congratulations!

Beth said...

Congrats ! That is again AWESOME. Nice when you get verification that you are going in the right direction...makes you even more inspired.

Have your hubby take his girls out tonight to celebrate !

Jodi Ohl said...

Oh this is wonderful news Kim!!! I'm so proud of you for taking on this new project and for being published! Congrats!!! I can't wait to check the article out!

Keep on, keeping on!

reagan said...

That is wonderful Kim!! Congrats and BIG hugs:-)

Artsnark said...

You so ROCK! Woo Hoo!

NANCY LEFKO said...

Congrats Kim, way to go Sister !!!!! Can't wait to see the magazine :)

nicole said...

woot!

you rock!